Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 with Wilderness Systems Rudder Kit, Rod Kit, extra seat, paddle;
Great kayak for fishing, touring, ocean fishing, rivers and lakes
This setup new will cost $1600+ … boat $1300+ and Rudder Kit $300+
* Great, stable and fast boat. Sit-on-top kayak
* 14′ boat, max capacity 375 lb
* Rudder Kit adds to ease of steering in tidal water and long haul paddling.
Using steel cables attached to foot braces you can steer the boat.
Kit can be removed in desired.
Sliding line loop for flipping the rudder up or done while you sitting in kayak (when coming to shore or launching off)
* 2 seats included…. on one picture, one seat displayed over the other one.
* Convenient Fishing rod add-on kit included (removable)- before the seat.
* Another fishing rod holder with rubber plug (while not used) that come pre-built into the kayak
* several dry compartments to stow things away
* one of the most popular kayaks for longer trips / fishing
* large platform in the back of the kayak suitable to hold your belongings or fishing crate, bait other stuff
* basic paddle included
The Tarpon is a perfectly balanced performance sit-on-top kayak that was designed to handle a variety of paddling environments. The revered Tarpon was engineered with a unique hull flare that allows for unparalleled stability and tracking while still maintaining speed and responsive handling.
length overall (LOA): 14
propulsion type: human