I got this from the original owner who put 2500 miles on it. The frame, wheels, brakes are high end, not on the level of an electric scooter from Best Buy or Amazon. I am not sure if the battery works. It gets warm when it charges but I never tried it since I got the bike without a working computer. The problem with this scooter was the screen would go bad. This had the screen repaired once but it stopped working again.
It looks like you can still buy the computer and battery here
On forums, I read there is a way to get around it using the “mouse method” but this screen wont turn on. What I plan to do if it doesn’t sell is buy a lithium battery (if the battery doesn’t work with this) and generic computer, and wire it using a different wire harness unless I can figure out this wire harness. Unlike a gas scooter, this is not complicated and I relate it to working on my remote control cars in the 90s. battery, speed control, and motor. The rest is not different than any other motor scooter. It is tilted in my name with a moped title.
I am not in a rush to sell and price is firm. Do your research before contacting me. It was garaged its entire life and tires have plenty of tread. One rear blinker is cracked and has tape on it.
Price firm. Please put “Gen 2.0” in the subject line so I know it is not spam.
GenZe 2.0 electric scooter tech specs
• Top speed: 30 mph (48 km/h)
• Torque: 100 Nm (73 ft-lbs)
• Battery capacity: 1.6 kWh (52V 30Ah)
• Range: 30 miles (48 km) *note I actually found the range was closer to 34 miles (54 km) in economy mode
• Charge time: 3-4 hours
• Charger: Built into battery, 500 W 110 VAC
• Battery life: 800 cycles to 80% capacity
• Curb weight: 232 lbs (105 kg)
• Carrying capacity: 295 lbs (134 kg)
• Wheels: 16″ front, 12″ rear
• Brakes: single piston hydraulic brakes front and rear; regenerative braking rear
• Aux power: 12 V outlet for device charging
2016 GenZe 2.0
paint color: white
title status: clean