2020 Mini-T Garagable Campervan ~
This 2020 Mini-T micro motorhome has BIG features that much larger Camper Vans do not have! Solar? yes! Enough off grid power to run your microwave? yes! Run a CPAP at night, yes! Run a hair dryer? yes! Fit in campsites large and small with or without electricity. Yes, all this and it still fits in a standard garage!
Great gas mileage, fits in a standard garage, RV gets 24-28 MPG
This 2020 Ford Transit Connect Mini-T Campervan is just: 80″ high (with roof features) and 189.7″ (15.8 ft) long
More details, photos and Video on dealer website at WWW.DLM-DISTRBUTION.COM
Nationwide Camper Van shipping available, Mini-T Camper RV Financing options available: Call DLM-Distribution today for more details 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
This 2020 Mini-T Campervan has great RV features: Foldable portable toilet, remote start, mid vehicle overhead storage, solar, fully automatic low-profile RV TV antenna, 10 speed thermostatically controlled reversible roof fan, TV/DVD combo, microwave, sink, 24 quart highly efficient compressor refrigerator that holds the equivalent of 27, 12 ounce cans, dual house batteries, 2000W maximum inverter for “off grid” 120V needs, and a 120V shore power outlet, limo-tinted windows (provide privacy), front privacy curtain, Weathertech sunshades, Weathertech floormats, side window screens for bug control and added ventilation, vinyl flooring, underbed storage containers, portable cook stove a shore power cord and more.
Safety features include a large rear-view camera, navigation, blind spot information system on mirrors, airbags, tire pressure monitoring system, auto high beams, rain sensing wipers, pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking, lane keeping system, and reverse sensing system. This Camper Van also includes convenience features: 2 smart USB ports, wireless phone charging pad, Sync 3, voice activated Navigation, Ford Pass with remote start feature, Apple carplay and Android auto capabilities.
This 2020 Ford Transit Connect Mini-T Campervan provides both safety features and the Class B Campervan conversion comforts you will enjoy. While providing your with a fuel efficient and easy to drive and park RV or daily driver.
This used 2020 Ford Transit Connect Mini-T Campervan has remaining Ford Bumper to Bumper warranty and full DLM Conversion warranty!
Campervan questions? Delivery or financing questions? Call today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
More details, photos and video on dealer website at www.dlm-distribution.com
DLM-Distribution is Minnesota Camper Van Manufacture and licensed dealer. Serving customers nationwide ~ We make nationwide sales and logistics simple!
Fly in / Drive in / Trade / RV Financing options available/ Delivery options available.
WHY IS A SMALL RV OR CAMPERVAN BETTER THAN A LARGE RV?
Small Motor Home / Class B advantages why look closely at the Transit or Connect Campervans?:
1. Better fuel economy
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to „out of the way“ dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. A camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less „stuff“ you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Camper Van RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don’t need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fee’s
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend’s bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using a camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to resupply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about „cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8 +/- MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
DLM-Distribution is a Minnesota Manufacture and licensed dealer serving the camping and traveling community nationwide.
Nationwide Camper Van shipping available!
Campervan questions? Delivery or RV financing questions? Call DLM-Campervans today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
Full details, photos and video on dealer website at www.dlm-distribution.com
2020 Transit Connect Mini-T Campervan
cylinders: 4 cylinders
title status: clean
2019 Mini T Campervan Solar Awning Garageable Camper Van… 2019 Mini-T Campervan AVAILABLE NOW! Mileage: 11,064 VIN: NM0GS9F25K1414603 Summer camping and traveling plans? Call DLM-Distribution today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-7089 Slightly used Mini-T Campervan Conversion on 2019 Ford Transit Connect with 2000W off grid electrical power, Solar, Refrigerator, Wifi hotspot, back up camera- large screen, 10 Speed reversible fan, long range self tracking TV Antenna, Camping starter kit, under bed storage, Wireless Phone Charger, Quick-Clear windshield defrost, SYNC3, Bluetooth, Remote start- by phone, TV/DVD, 6 way power driver seat, trailer…
MINI Roof Box For sale rooftop cargo carrier for Mini Cooper Hardtop. MINI Roof Box genuine Mini part (check shopminiUSA.com). Condition like new, barely used. Also sell the Mini base support system (for additional $150) if needed. $360
Roof Box for MINI For sale rooftop cargo carrier for Mini Cooper Hardtop. MINI Roof Box genuine Mini part (check shopminiUSA.com). Condition like new, barely used. Also sell the Mini base support system (for additional $150) if needed. $300
1995 Born Free President Are you looking for the perfect Campervan, Class B or small Class C? You want something easy to drive that fits in parking lots with ease? You want room so you don’t have to crawl over each other? You want Storage space? You want all the amenities including a bathroom? You Need Putt-Putt! Born Free is known for building a quality camper 21’ long by 9’ wide interior space that puts all those fancy campervans to shame No slideouts or…
Campervan 2000 Dodge Ram Campervan in great condition. Newly repainted. All amenities for camping including generator (newly overhauled), stove, microwave, sink, new toilet, shower, table that converts to bed, and new air conditioner. $24,000 2000 dodge ram VIN: 2B6KB31Z2YK137506 condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 78000 paint color: white rv type: class B size / dimensions: 21 feet long title status: clean transmission: automatic
2020 rockwood mini lite 2104S 2020 Rockwood mini lite 2104S. Used 2 times. In new condition. under 5k dry weight so most 1/2 ton pickups can handle it. full bath with glass shower stall, big slide gives tons of room. murphy bed, dinette area on slide, many more options, look up Rockwood 2104s on any search engine to get a full description. up grades include one touch leveling system, this is a real leveling system not a stabilizer system. family/screen room for the awning. slideout…